- I'm a student at Victoria University of Wellington. I'm studying public policy, but I have a deep interest in technology. I live in New Zealand, but have spent a year or so in Germany.
- Quick facts
- Interests include humanitarianism, technology policy, innovation policy and the intersection between technology and social development.
- Where to find me:
Updated: 25 Sept 2010
This list will be incrementally be completed as I get time.
- Helping out at Freebase.com.
- Assisting with humanitarian projects, including to the Humanitarian OSM Team and CrisisCommons.
- Community support with the Natural Language Processing Toolkit.
- Contributing with the odd piece of code for the Sahana Eden project.
- I have been attempting to build a network of emergency managers and technical experts to help build the Sahana Disaster Management System. Unfortunately, this project has been mostly silent for several months.
- Testing for the One Laptop per Child intiative.
- Developing automatic testing tools for Sugar.
- Helping teachers understand how to use the Sugar Learning Platform and its Activities in the classroom.
- Contributing to Google Refine.